Senior Clinical Trials Manager
Carpenova Nordic are recruiting for a Clinical Study Manager to join a global CRO company. They are looking for someone to manage clinical activities to support the company’s portfolio of projects, ensuring all work is carried out within time, budget and quality standards. This position will be based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Clinical Study Manager Role:
- Managing and providing oversight to assigned studies, completing them within time, quality and budgetary limits
- Providing leadership and coordinating the study teams
- You will act as lead for thetrial team and be overall responsible for trial related activities from start up to reporting of a clinical trial in close collaboration with CROs
- You will be responsible for securing trial deliverables in a proactive and motivational fashion, through transparent communication and great teamwork throughout all stages of trial conduct
- You will ensure proper documentation, record management, risk assessment/management, trial budgets as well as ensuring sponsor engagement and sponsor oversight activities
- A BSc or MSc level preferably within the medical, biological, pharmaceutical science or equivalent.
- Clinical study management experience within industry (Experience in early phase [I-II] studies desirable).
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken.
- Extensive experience with clinical trial management from a pharmaceutical company and/or CRO.
- Experience within the field of oncology is preferred and/or First In Human trials.
For more information, please contact Peter Ek on +46 73 323 47 51 or email email@example.com.