Clinical Research Associate
Wonderful opportunity for a Clinical Research Associate to join a successful and growing Clinical Research Organisation, you will be outsourced to a major pharmaceutical company. This position will be fully home-based anywhere in Sweden.
Responsibilities:As Clinical Research Associate you will conduct clinical monitoring activities for assigned studies within the Clinical Operations department in accordance with company standard operating procedures (SOPs), the Protocol and other study documents.
Key duties will include:
- Training, supporting and advising investigators and site staff in study related matters
- Initiate, monitor and close study sites in compliance with procedural documents
- Proactively identifying study-related issues, solutions and escalating as appropriate
- Managing study supplies (ISF, CRF, etc), drug supplies and drug accountability at study sites
- Tracking and managing agreed payments at study site level
Qualifications:As Senior Clinical Research Associate you will require:
- A relevant life science degree
- Proven monitoring experience gained in an industrial environment
- Knowledge of the drug development process, clinical study phases, have a competent level of clinical research literacy and medical terminology
Apply:Entitlement to work in Sweden is essential. For more information please contact Peter Ek on +46 73 323 47 51 or email email@example.com.