Senior Formulation Development Scientist
Senior Formulation Development Scientist
✔biologics ✔improved product formulation ✔formulation expertise
The CMC team in Vaccibody is expanding their team and looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Senior Formulation Development Scientist to join their adventure in the further development of the Vaccibody pDNA products with particular focus on formulation development and regulatory perspectives of the vaccines. The work will be performed in close collaboration with the entire CMC team in addition to external partners.
You will design and plan the experiments, prepare protocols and perform some of the experiments in the lab, with subsequent documentation. You will also be the go-to person for Vaccibody and external collaborators with respect to Formulation Development
● Keeping updated on relevant literature
● Planning and performing lab experiments in accordance with Vaccibody strategy
● Work closely with the entire CMC and Research teams in addition to external partners to align the experiments performed in all areas
● Use the data generated to develop improved Vaccibody vaccines
● Act as the formulation specialist in Vaccibody and support all projects
Education and experience requirements:
● MSc or PhD in pharmaceutical sciences, chemistry, biochemistry or similar
● Experience in working with pDNA and/or other biologics
● Track record in pharmaceutical formulation development
● 5-10 years’ experience from big pharma or biotech
● Skilled user of IT systems
● Proficiency in English both verbal and in writing
● Have strong interpersonal skills and possess the ability to communicate with other staff in a fast-paced setting
● Take responsibility and be able to work independently
● Flexibility and enjoy handling multiple tasks at the same time
● Be a team player with a “we” mentality
● Have an analytical, structured, and innovative mindset
Location: Vaccibody has offices in Copenhagen (DK) and Oslo (NO).
Ideal location for the candidate is either Denmark or Norway due to work collaboration and work environment, but the candidate may be domiciled in any European country. In so case the candidate must be willing to travel extensively
In the application letter, please highlight which of the above-mentioned “Education, experience and other qualifications” you fulfill. All inquiries are treated confidentially, also towards Vaccibody in the initial phase if desired.This recruitment is carried out in collaboration with the recruitment company, Carpenova.
Peter Ek, +46 73 323 47 51 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!
Who are we looking for?
When hiring new employees, we look for the individuals who we think would be a good fit with our collaborative and inclusive company culture. You enjoy working together with other people in cross-functional team structures. Moreover, you appreciate working in an international environment.
Why join our Vaccibody team?
At Vaccibody, we offer a fun and dynamic international working environment. The people are at the heart of our organization, which is why we always keep striving to offer a workplace where we cheer each other on and find motivation. Your skills and competencies are unique and to ensure continued development our aspiration is to provide you with good opportunities for personal growth. We care about each other.
Our company was founded in 2007 and has since then, become one of the world’s most exciting Biotech companies, rapidly growing. Today we are counting more than 60 amazing employees within medical and development teams, manufacturing, bioinformatics, and research teams. We use the Vaccibody technology to generate therapeutics with best-in-class potential to treat cancers with a high unmet medical need. Furthermore, we also focus our research on infectious diseases and immune tolerance. We closely collaborate with Roche and Nektar Therapeutics. And we are proud to have entered into a worldwide license and collaboration agreement with Genentech, a member of the Roche Group, to develop individualized neoantigen cancer vaccines.