Business Development Director
Established in 2014 as a spin-off from Chalmers, Mevia is a health-tech company that strives to be a leading partner to major healthcare actors in solving the problem of medication non-adherence.
Poor medication adherence leads to poor health outcomes and causes large extra costs for the entire healthcare system. Thus, the market for adherence monitoring and patient engagement is growing rapidly. Never has there been such a push for digitalization & care at a distance. Home care and Pharma have started to make real progress and are entering into commercial deals with smaller adherence startups, whereof Mevia is one of them. By providing intelligent, flexible and user-friendly mobile and hardware solutions to healthcare actors world-wide, Mevia is well positioned to play a vital role in the digital evolution.
We are looking for someone who truly believes in our mission and has an honest ambition to join a fast paced, dedicated and purpose-driven organization. Reporting to the CEO, you will have a business-critical role in contributing to the growth and development of our company.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Work closely together with the Mevia team to create the roadmap for increased market penetration and business development.
- Engage with life science companies, primarily Pharmaceutical and CROs.
- Strengthen customer relationships and identify new business opportunities on a global scale but with an initial North American and European focus
- Perform market and business analysis and drive strategy development for existing and new business lines /offerings
- Gather intelligence of market, regulatory conditions, and competitive environment
Background and Experience
To be successful in this role you have a background from our customers businesses – Pharma, Pharmacy, CRO and/or CMO companies. You have relevant technical knowledge and the ability to understand our customers’ specific needs and guide them in selecting the most appropriate solution.
You have a proven track record from strategic planning, execution and market expansion, and you are used to delivering results in an agile and fast-paced environment.
You have an academic degree in relevant field with excellent language skills in spoken and written English.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
For further questions, please contact our recruitment partner Carpenova Nordic,
Helena Sävenek + 46 708 80 66 61 or Lena Lind +46 733 368 983 or
The selection process is ongoing continuously. Please apply by sending your CV and application as soon as possible and latest March 1.